Welcome to the first all-digital issue of SCM Now! After more than 30 years, ASCM’s flagship publication is now published right on our website, giving you access to award-winning supply chain content whenever and wherever you need it.
In addition, the publications team is producing SCM Now twice as often — bimonthly instead of quarterly — to keep the content as fresh and relevant as possible. This past year, it became increasingly clear that the global ASCM community wants and needs a continuous flow of essential supply chain information. And we responded. In fact, between the ASCM Insights blog and SCM Now magazine, ASCM members enjoyed nearly twice as many articles in 2020 as in 2019.
Now, we continue this trend with the brand new issue of SCM Now. Inside you will find:
- Innovative models that can provide new dimensions to procurement decision-making
- Strategies for calculating safety stock amid variable customer demand
- An in-depth look at the potential for global growth post-pandemic
- Reasons to adopt a more enthusiastic mindset when strategic planning
- The rise of telehealth and what it means for health care and pharma
I look forward to hearing about your experience with the new digital format. Thank you for reading!