Access essential educational resources to help you build your knowledge of supply chain practices and to support your certification exam preparation. Listed below is a list of recommended texts for CLTD.
We strongly recommend you begin your preparation with the APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual (ECM). It provides an overview of the CLTD exam program with test specifications, test-taking advice, key terminology, and practice questions.
ASCM member? You have FREE access to the APICS CLTD ECM, located in the Courses and Downloads section in My Account.
Not a member? You can purchase the ECM on ascm.org—or consider joining today for exclusive discounts and benefits!
CLTD 2.0 References
- APICS Dictionary, 16th ed., 2019, APICS
- Distribution Planning and Control – Managing in the Era of Supply Chain Management, 3rd ed., 2015, Ross, David F., ISBN: 978-1489975775
- International Logistics, 5th ed., 2018, David, Pierre, ISBN: 978-0989490641
- Managing Supply Chains – A Logistics Approach, 9th ed., 2013, Coyle, John J., C. John Langley Jr., Robert A. Novack, and Brian J. Gibson, ISBN: 978-1111533922
- Supply Chain Logistics Management, 5th ed., 2020, Bowersox, Donald J., David J. Closs, M. Bixby Cooper, and John C. Bowersox, ISBN: 978-1260547825
- Transportation – A Global Supply Chain Perspective, 9th ed., 2018, Novack, Robert, A., Brian J. Gibson, Yoshinori Suzuki, and John J. Coyle, ISBN: 978-1337406642
- Warehouse Management – A Complete Guide to Improving Efficiency and Minimizing Costs in the Modern Warehouse, 3rd ed., 2017, Richards, Gwynne, ISBN: 978-0749479770