The APICS LDI class examines the dynamics of the classroom and describes techniques to maximize learning. This course builds on the foundation developed in the prerequisite APICS Train the Trainer (TTT) course.
APICS LDI participants gain a better understanding of learning principles and styles. Discover how to select appropriate training methods, enhance listening and questioning skills, use feedback, and handle challenging situations. APICS LDI class examines the dynamics of the classroom and describes techniques for managing your students and maximizing their learning.
This interactive two-day, eight-session, hands-on APICS workshop will help instructors:
- Identify the elements of an effective and positive learning environment
- Select active training methods to maximize learning
- Use interactive communication skills to assess and reinforce learning
- Develop and practice strategies for handling problem situations
- Enhance the motivation of learners
- Develop a deeper understanding of student's learning styles and how they affect training
- Practice impromptu speaking
- Match training methods to learning objectives
- Plan for future instructional skills development