The APICS AIS class is an advanced instructor skills class designed to provide the instructor-learner with a wide variety of instructional techniques. This course builds on the foundation developed in the prerequisite APICS Train the Trainer (TTT) and Learning Dynamics for Instructor (LDI) courses. It is the perfect venue for instructors to experiment with new instructional techniques on the APICS body of knowledge.
Skilled APICS Master Instructors critique and enhance the instructor-learners’ lesson plans.
This interactive one-day, five-session, hands-on APICS workshop will help instructors:
- Identify ways to use the flipped classroom environment to improve learner comprehension and retention
- Recognize techniques to improve learner retention of APICS body of knowledge
- Demonstrate the ability to enhance a traditional lesson plan to effectively engage learners
- Create a non-traditional flipped classroom lesson plan
- Create instructional objectives and an associated lesson plan to effectively deliver a presentation on the APICS body of knowledge
- Refine one’s Personal Development Plans to focus on specific areas to grow as a Recognized APICS Instructor