We have the best educational resources available to help you build your knowledge of logistics, transportation and distribution practices and to support your certification exam preparation. Listed below are recommended texts for CLTD.
We strongly recommend you begin your preparation with the APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual (ECM). It provides an overview of the curriculum with test specifications, test-taking advice, key terminology, and Q&A. Nonmembers can purchase the full version or ASCM PLUS and CORE members can download the full version for free, please choose from the ECM versions below:
CLTD 2.0 References
- APICS Dictionary, 16th edition, 2019. Purchase the eDownload.
- Bowersox, Donald J., David J. Closs, M. Bixby Cooper, and John C. Bowersox. Supply Chain Logistics Management, 5th edition, McGraw-Hill, 2020.
- Coyle, John J., C. John Langley Jr., Robert A. Novack, and Brian J. Gibson. Managing Supply Chains – A Logistics Approach, 9th edition, South-Western, Cengage Learning, 2013.
- Coyle, John J., Robert A. Novack, and Brian J. Gibson. Transportation – A Global Supply Chain Perspective, 9th edition, Cengage Learning, 2018.
- David, Pierre. International Logistics, 5th edition, Cicero Books, 2018.
- Richards, Gwynne. Warehouse Management – A Complete Guide to Improving Efficiency and Minimizing Costs in the Modern Warehouse, 3rd edition, Kogan Page Limited, 2017.
- Ross, David F. Distribution Planning and Control – Managing in the Era of Supply Chain Management. 3rd edition, Springer, 2015.